The Sarek 72 is an updated classic — inspired by design of the original Sarek hiking boots originally launched in 1992, these feature the same timeless style with a modern redesign. An extra-soft natural rubber mix construction and a wooden midsole offer extra stability and increased rigidity. The foldable shaft also allows for additional ventilation and comfort.
This classic boot features an updated fit that has been especially adapted for long hikes. Strong reinforcements in the heel cap provide stability and grip while fortifications in the foxing offer greater durability. Heel-kickers ensure the boots can be taken on and off easily and the patterned exteriors on the outer- and midsoles enable optimal grip. Removable and soft EVA insoles allow for quick drying and additional ergonomic comfort.
• A slim and tight fit that has been designed for long-distance comfort
• Straight shaft with a foldable design for additional ventilation and temperature control
• Wooden midsole for stability and steadiness while hiking
• Extra reinforced toe and heel cap
• Additional reinforcements on the inside of the boot
• Soft, shock-absorbing EVA insole for mobility and ease of movement
• Quick-drying mesh lining for comfort and durability
• Patterned-grip on the outer sole and arch
• Natural rubber material
Article number :
FREE shipping and returns!
Delivery within 2-5 days. Orders are being shipped with UPS using a fully trackable service.
14 day Return & Exhange policy. Read more here.