Rain Jacket From The Sea is a lined and woven women’s parka jacket made with ECONYL® 100% regenerated Nylon from fishing nets and consumer plastics. The jacket has a water-resistance of 10 000 mm, and a breathability of 5 000 g/m2/24h, as well as a synthetic lining that has been adapted for autumn and winter weather. The hood is extra deep with a reinforced front, which provides a clean silhouette and improved rain protection. The left pocket has a cell phone space that contains an opening for a headset connector, that can then be fastened to a cell phone cord clip on the inside along front. The jacket has a two-way zip behind a protective front flap. All the seams are taped to be fully water-proof.
• ECONYL® (100% recycled nylon from fishing nets and consumer plastics) 150 grams
• Padding in 100% recycled Polyester, 80 grams
• Water-resistant 10 000 mm
• Breathability 10 000 g/m2/24h
• 100% PVC free
• Repelling Fluorocarbon free impregnation
• Water-sealed, taped seams
• Adjustable and functional hood, as well as a high collar, that provide protection against wind and rain
• Two-way zip for improved movement
• Inner pocket with a zip, as well as a clip for a cell phone cord on the inside of the of the front placket.
• ECO Essentials print on the inside of the back.
- Size recommendation
True to size
Article number :
FREE shipping and returns!
Delivery within 2-5 days. Orders are being shipped with UPS using a fully trackable service.
14 day Return & Exhange policy. Read more here.