Parka Fishnet From The Sea is a lined, woven and classical parka jacket for children between the ages of 1.5-15, made with 100% ECONYL® regenerated Nylon from fishing nets and consumer plastics. The jacket has a water-proof of 10 000 mm and a breathability of 10 000 g/m2/24h, as well as a synthetic lining that has been adapted for autumn and winter weather. Removable hood that provides protection against rain and wind. The jacket has a zip behind a protective front flap with press studs. All the seams are taped for complete water-resistance. Timeless, durable design that will last for a long time and be passed down from one child to the next.
• 100% ECONYL® (recycled nylon from fishing nets and consumer plastics)
• Padding in 100% Polyester
• Water-resistant 10 000 mm
• Breathability 10 000 g/m2/24h
• 100% PVC free
• Fluorocarbon free impregnation
• Water-proof, taped seams
• Removable hood that provides protection for the child, and protects against rain and wind
• Reflective print
Article number :
FREE shipping and returns!
Delivery within 2-5 days. Orders are being shipped with UPS using a fully trackable service.
14 day Return & Exhange policy. Read more here.