One of our favourite old school sneakers is back on the streets. The Court Clay was a big hit when it was first launched in the 80’s and is now back in a cool retro version.
• Outsole made with a special Durometer pressure to maintain flexibility, absorption and durabilty
• Insole with a mix of EVA and natural rubber that makes the sole keeps its shape, structure and resiliency during the entire life cycle of the shoe
• Collar and tongue are padded for increased comfort
• The sole leaves no marks on clear surfaces
• The sole is glued using water based glue
• The leather is made in Italy by certified tanneries, without any chemicals