The Tretorn x Nigel Cabourn Jacket is based on design inspiration from a 70’s style mountain expedition jacket. It is made in organic Ventile® of highest quality which gives the jacket an airy feel and makes it as light and comfortable as wearing a cotton shirt. The high quality Ventile® has an extreme water repellent functionality and breathability. It also has a natural body heat temperature control, which makes the jacket cold when body is warm and warm when body is cold. It is made in a 70’s retro style with large hood, four big front pockets with rubberized buttons and exclusive trims.
• Eco Essentials
• Highest grade, extra-long staple cotton fabric as comfortable as wearing a cotton shirt.
• Durability and abrasion resistance fabric
• Worlds most breathable weather-proof fabric available
• Regulates temperature, warm when its cold, cool when its warm
• Four pockets with rubberised cotton closing on pocket flaps
• Unique finish provides outstanding water repellency
• Metal zip closure