The Ocean Net Parka is made from a unique sustainable fabric, mixing organic cotton with ECONYL® - regenerated nylon from fishing nets and consumer waste found in the oceans. This premium parka is also made waterproof, windproof and breathable. With recycled and synthetic insulation Ocean Net Parka keeps you warm on cold and rainy days.
- Tretorn X SEA LIFE Trust
Ocean Net Parka is part of our collaboration with SEA LIFE Trust! For every product sold in this partnership we will donate 10 % of the retail price to SEA LIFE Trust, a registered charity (no. 1175859) working globally to protect the world’s oceans and the amazing marine life that lives within them. The partnership is shortlisted as a finalist for Drapers Footwear Awards 2020 in the category Best Sustainable Initiative of the Year.
• Waterproof - rating 8000 mm
• Breathability 5000g/m2/24h
• Taped seams
• Durable rustic fabric made for wet outdoor activities
• Comfortable, adjustable hood with high set collar covering from rain and cold
• Functional comfortable cut for freedom of movement
• Generous pockets and details made for easy use and great storage
• Inner pocket with zip
• Press button at placket and cuffs
• 2 big side pockets with button closure