A bag made of nylon fiber salvaged from recycled fishing nets and other nylon waste? That’s the Ocean Net Rolltop- a spacious, flexible, and waterproof bag. Its urban and versatile design is as well suited for a forest hike as it is for your daily commute. The flexible opening makes the bag easy to pack and lets it hold more than initially meets the eye. The Ocean Net Rolltop has no fewer than eight hidden pockets, including a laptop compartment and water bottle section.
- Tretorn X SEA LIFE Trust
Ocean Net Rolltop is part of our collaboration with SEA LIFE Trust! For every product sold in this partnership we will donate 10 % of the retail price to SEA LIFE Trust, a registered charity (no. 1175859) working globally to protect the world’s oceans and the amazing marine life that lives within them. The partnership is shortlisted as a finalist for Drapers Footwear Awards 2020 in the category Best Sustainable Initiative of the Year.
• Eco Essentials
• Waterproof - rating 10 000 mm
• Water-resistant taped seams
• Padded and adjustable straps for added comfort
• Opening on top with zipper
• Padded interior compartment for laptops, holds 13” devices
• 3 hidden pockets on the outside (including a compartment for a water bottle)
• 5 additional inner pockets
• Durable PU-reinforced bottom