The Rain Jacket from the sea is sprung from our love of the outdoors and passion for responsible manufacturing. The Jackets are woven in recycled nylon from discarded fishing nets and other nylon waste. Durable constructed fabric with rip stop structure and laminated for waterproofness and breathability. Style made with large functional pockets and welted side pockets. Our ECO ESSENTIALS manifest printed at inside of jacket.
• ECONYL® (100% recycled nylon from fishing nets and consumer plastics) 150 grams
• Padding in 100% recycled polyester, 80 grams
• Water-proof 10 000 mm/m
• Breathability 5 000 g/m2
• 100% PVC free
• Repelling Fluorocarbon free impregnation
• Water-proof, taped seams
• Adjustable and functional hood, as well as a high collar, that provide protection against wind and rain
• Two-way zip for improved movement
• Inner pocket with a zip, as well as a clip for a cell phone cord on the inside of the front placket.
• ECO-Essentials print on the inside of the back.
Free shipping on orders over €75.
Delivery within 2-5 days. Orders are being shipped with UPS using a fully trackable service.
14 day Return & Exhange policy. Read more here.