In honor of our Scandinavian heritage, a legacy with one foot in nature and the other in the city, we are proud to launch the Sarek 72 Jacket. Our designers have taken inspiration from classic vintage jackets to give the Sarek 72 a timeless look with a modern design. The jacket is made from recycled polyester with an inner cotton lining for a comfortable and sustainable fit. The breathable material offers added comfort and taped seams provide total waterproofing. A high collar and large adjustable hood — which can be adapted to your personal preference with the buckle at the top — provides protection and comfort. The side of the jacket features two large pockets that are both practical and stylish along with two concealed inner pockets. The bottom hem is equipped with a drawstring to that you can perfectly adjust the jacket to your style and fit.
• Waterproof taped seams
• Two-way metal zipper
• Waterproof rating of 10,000 mm
• Breathability rating of 10,000 g/m2/day
• Made from recycled polyester
• Adjustable functional hood and high collar to protect from the wind and rain
• Two large front pockets and two hidden pockets
• Clip for a mobile cable inside the collar
• Sarek logo on the left-hand side
• Eco Essentials
- Size recommendation
True to size
Article number :
FREE shipping and returns!
Delivery within 2-5 days. Orders are being shipped with UPS using a fully trackable service.
14 day Return & Exhange policy. Read more here.